Businesses and individuals who have helped The Historical Society again and again. Our thanks to these benefactors!
- Blue Line Graphics is most gracious with their help and financial assistance to both the Society and its art students… in addition to bringing their food truck to many of our gatherings. It’s a company of many talents!
- Neil Bass, Mr. Sandless We count on Mr. Sandless to keep the wooden floors in the Crocker Church and the Bidwell-Wood House looking as good as they did 110+ years ago.
- Ringling Cleaners, a long-time local dry cleaner here in Sarasota, has graciously agreed to keep our new pew cushions in pristine shape for us at no charge.
- Ruck Brothers Brick has been so generous with donating and installing our brick pathways.
- The Woman’s Club of Sarasota designed and created our pew cushions as an outreach project. Our audiences are very grateful!
If your business would like to donate time, talent or services to make Sarasota County history more accessible to all, please contact our Site Manager, Linda Garcia, at 941-364-9076 Mon.-Fri. 10a- 2p or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. She’s found a use for everything from cleaning services to card tables, so don’t be shy!
Follow the Historical Society on Facebook and Twitter, and don’t miss our Pinterest Boards!
Our partners in presenting and preserving the history of the area in and around Sarasota County, including Manatee County, Bradenton, and the Manatee River country and other parts of Florida.
- Crowley Museum and Nature Center
- Historic Spanish Point
- The South Florida Museum
- 4Sarasota.Com Sarasota Guide
- The Seminole Tribe of Florida
- Florida Museum of Natural History
- Florida Division of Historical Resources
- Sarasota History Alive
- The History and Preservation Coalition of Sarasota County
- The Sarasota Alliance for Historic Preservation
- Time Sifters